Get A Detailed Quote
Ask Us About The Canvas V-Neck T-Shirt 3005
Applicable taxes apply.
Above pricing reflects that of a S-XL white garment. Coloured or plus-sized garments may have a higher cost.
Free setup on 2 colours! Projects with more than 2 colours are subject to a nominal screen setup fee.
For the best print results, additional services such as an underbase may be required when printing on coloured garments.
|1 Colour Print
|2 Colour Print
|3 Colour Print
- 4.2 oz., 100% combed ringspun cotton; 30 singles ; Ash is 99/1;
- Athletic Heather 90/10; all other Heathers 52% combed ringspun cotton, 48% poly
- Marble colors are 91% polyester, 9% combed ringspun cotton, 30 singles, 4 oz.
- Neon colors are 52% combed ringspun cotton, 48% polyester, 40 singles, 3.6 oz.
- Slub – 50% poly, 37.5% combed ringspun cotton, 12.5% rayon, 30 singles, 3.8 oz.
- Black Mineral Wash is 52% combed ringspun cotton 48% poly, 30 singles, 4.2 oz.
- sideseamed; shoulder taping; unisex sizing; retail fit
Your project isn't just limited to a single print location. You can add as many as you like! Popular print locations include full chest, left cheft, sleeves, and upper back.
When printing on coloured fabrics (anything but white), sometimes an underbase is needed to help your print "pop" off the shirt. This basically just means the color of your print is going to be as bright as possible without being darkened or influenced by the colour of the shirt. This is achieved by printing a white layer of ink behind your print first. A new screen is created for this process.
You also are not limited to a single colour of print for your design. Once your design is burned onto a screen, we can clean off the ink and use a new colour between your shirts. This is really great for budget projects that are looking to get the most variations out of their design. You can have white shirts with a blue print, and then blue shirts with a white print, yellow shirts with a black print, and so forth.
You can also add additional colours to your print. This means in a single design, you can have multiple colours which is achieved by using multiple screens. For each element of your design that requires a different colour, a new screen will be needed. Keep in mind that the first two colour on any project are included free!